Silicon Rubber Tubing is Suitable for use over a temperature range of -50°C to 250°C, autoclavable, highly elastic. Resistant to strong alkalies, oils, bromine, carbon tetrachloride and toluene. Transparent tubing. Tubing is of medical grade, conforming to USP Class VI and also available in colors like: Blue and black.
- Suitable for laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Industrial use. It has specific advantages over other types such as latex, usual synthetic rubber and plastic tubing.
- Silicon Rubber Tubing is suitable for use over a temperature of -50°C to 250°C, hence useful for transfer of hot liquids.
- It can be sterilized by steam (autoclave) or by hot air. This finds applications for use under aseptic conditions.
- The tubing is odourless. Its does not impart any smell or taste to liquid passing through it. It is suitable for transfer of pharmaceutical liquids, beverages and other food preparations.
- The Silicon Rubber used for making tubing is of superior grade. Tubing is not irritant to skin.
- The tubing is highly elastic and hence suitable for use with peristaltic pump.
- Silicon Ruber is attacked by strong acids, strong alkalies, oils, bromine, carbon tetrachloride and toluene. The tubing is not recommended to use with these materials.
- Silicon Rubber Tubing is transparent to translucent.
Note: Silicone Tubing Coil Length 5 meter or 10 meter.
|Catalogue No.||Inner Dia|
± 0.5 mm
|Wall Thickness |
± 0.2 mm